During the renovation of the church in 1879, all of the windows of the church were replaced. At a later stage some of these plain windows were replaced by stained glass. This was financed by donations from local parishioners and many of the windows are dedicated to the memory of relatives and the Rector who presided over the renovations James Bonamy Dobree.
Location of Windows
The coding system is based on that used in ‘Nineteenth Century Norfolk Stained Glass’ by Birkin Haward. All windows are numbered consecutively from east to west in any north or south facing wall. Windows of 2 and 3 lancet lights are shown as 2 and 3 light.Of the thirteen windows, eight of them have stained glass. If there is a + after the date then this is the dedication date. The remainder have the original Cathedral Glass from 1885.